Pages

Saturday

A few fabulous finds...

Happy Spring Y'all!  I love the change of seasons and feeling the warmth of spring.  Granted, I live in Texas where it truly never gets too cold.  However, this winter has felt colder and longer than usual.  I am constantly sharing great finds with friends, my husband always warns my new friend's husbands about me.  I am always telling them about a great purchase and I really excited when I find a great deal!  Who doesn't!!  Aliza, is my name and I am so excited to finally have a moment to blog!  Living in Midland, Texas has lots of pros, but one major con is the lack of home decor stores!  I have had to turn to the internet and be brave enough to order furniture online.  I must say so far I have been very pleased!!  I have used the chair featured above in many clients homes, including my own.  It is at a great price point and the lines are fabulous!  I have young children and it even withstands their dirty hands.  It is found at http://www.homedecorators.com/P/Moore_Wingback_Chair/440/
 and definitely a chair worth Craving.


A client recently wanted a dining room table that was different than the usual stand by, brown wood table.  We ordered this table through Ballard Designs, another online company. 
http://www.ballarddesigns.com/messina-dining-table-76-22/furniture/category/dining-kitchen/dining-tables/292540  It is such a great statement piece.  In the picture it pulls a country feel, however it can be transitional.  We put it in a Contemporary space and it looks fabulous!  The top is zinc sheeting and the bottom solid hardwood that is distressed white.  It can be formal or casual.  
(We not receive any compensation by promoting these products, they are based on my opinion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment